Friday, March 23, 2012

Exploring Other People's Blogs!

Here's just a little post because I love the idea of sharing other people's adventures and blogs about studying abroad in general and about China. I'm totally recruiting!  Check out Arien's blog entry here for tips to prepare for a study abroad semester.

I've found that this blog http://thestudyabroadblog.com/ is amazing and this year Nate is studying in Beijing!  He's been so kind to let me in on some places I should visit while I'm here and he's really a great writer.  I will try to emulate his methods of meeting locals and increasing my Chinese so I can actually talk to people   -_-

I'll keep checking around the internet and post here any good sites I find so other people can use this as a guide  like I did with Nate's.

No comments:

Post a Comment